Sunday, October 11, 2009

MY GATORS WON LAST NIGHT! I knew Tebow wouldn't let us down! ;) Of course, now all the LSU fans are all quiet. lol

Busy week ahead. Well, not until Thursday, really...but still. Thursday night I'm taking Heth shopping for a pair of boots and a jacket for the Dane Cook show Saturday. That will finish up her birthday presents from me. I also have to go to Bath and Body Works to pick up the department gifts for Boss' Day. Then, Friday after work we have to do all the running we usually do on Saturday...so groceries, etc... Saturday we're going to relax most of the day and then have a late lunch for Heth's birthday before coming home to get prettied up to go downtown. I think we'll get down there early and visit a honky tonk or two...I wanna go to Tootsie's Orchid Lounge and have an Electric Lemonade. Gyeah! After that, DANE COOK AT THE SOMMET CENTER! We've wanted to see him live since probably 2001. Eight years later, we get to. lol Sunday, I have to make Heth's cake for work and get all her stuff together. One of her presents goes to work...the others, she can open at midnight. :)

Wow, my iTunes randomization is lovin on me again. Everytime I think of a certain someone, "Just Friends" by Jonas Brothers comes on. Encouraging. That's what that is. ;)

We bought Heth's parents Christmas present yesterday. Yes, I know it's October...they get it early. lol They're gonna be SUPER excited...we hope. lol

I'm off to clean the house...fun, right? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment